Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Social networking...

Parti for the interior product





For our studio class, we had to a design an interior product which would enhance and support social networking. My vision for the product was futuristic. I used material which I believed represented clean curvatures and lines. My contact lens projects the images onto screens and can be controlled by individual preferences.

I wanted to ensure individual worldwide accessibility and personal control to social networking media. I designed a contact lens which is affordable, does not require existing infrastructure, and cannot be controlled by government entities. Also, worldwide accessibility of my device was very important because I wanted to make sure people from poor countries could access social networking media to enhance their lives; their ability to connect to the world should not be prevent by their socioeconomic background. Lastly, I wanted to design a product which could not be controlled or shut down by totalitarian governments and individual consumers have the ultimate control to access social networking media.


No comments:

Post a Comment